Refunds or exchanges are dependant on each individual situation.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item is faulty or damaged.
Returns & Exchanges
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we are unable to offer any refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as it was received. It must be in the original packaging with all tags attached.
- To complete your return, please provide a payment notification receipt supplied by Paypal or credit card facilities.
- Postage will not be refunded.
- Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error may not qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Any item that is not returned within 7 days may not qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Items can be replaced if they are defective or damaged only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to exchange an item.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: PO Box 2030 New Farm Queensland AU 4005.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping of Returns
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost for returns or exchanges. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Shipping costs will be deducted from refunds
- Products to return should be mailed to: PO Box 2030 New Farm, Queensland 4005 Australia.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If a refund is granted, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Depending on location, shipping time for exchanged products may vary.
- If you are shipping a high value item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.